MARC RODRIGUEZ

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time. The last 10% takes the other 90%. The app opening page !

BIANCA BATISTA

A badly planned project will take three times longer than expected – a well planned project only twice as long as expected. The app opening page !

OCTAVIA WILSON

A little project management saves a lot of fan cleaning. The app opening page !

JOHN STEPHENS

Focus on the core problem your business solves and put out lots of content and enthusiasm and ideas about how to solve that problem. The app opening page !

WILLIAM WYMAN

“Let our advance worrying become advance thinking and planning.” ~ Winston Churchill. The app opening page !
gtag('config', 'AW-974350807');