PRESIDENT

TOM ZESCHKE

IT'S NOT HOW YOU START, IT'S HOW YOU FINISH THAT ALWAYS MATTERS.

VICE PRESIDENT

BRET ROBBINS

PLEASURE IN THE JOB PUTS PERFECTION IN THE WORK.

DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS

CHRIS YOUNG

Tactics are knowing what to do when there's something to do.
A strategy is knowing what to do when there's nothing to do.

DIRECTOR OF HUMAN RESOURCES

BARBARA BURKE

“Systems and rules are guidelines, leadership is a lifeline.”

 

VP OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT

JOHN DEMARCO

[et_pb_co...

PURCHASING DIRECTOR

ALEX HUYNH

The easiest way to find that missing inventory is to place a new PO.

ACCOUNTANT

JACK CANTRELL

What's the difference between an accountant and a lawyer? The accountant knows he's boring.

ACCOUNTS PAYABLE

TARA CHAMPAGNE

Creativity is great-but not in accounting.

ACCOUNT SPECIALIST

MARA POSEY

“Always have an attitude of gratitude.”

FINAL MEASURE TECHNICIAN

WILLIAM WYMAN

"Let our advance worrying become advance thinking and planning." ~ Winston Churchill.

DIRECTOR OF MARKETING

JOHN STEPHENS

Focus on the core problem your business solves and put out lots of content and enthusiasm and ideas about how to solve that problem.

CREATIVE CONTENT MANAGER

CARLOS ANDRES

Content is the atomic particle of all digital marketing

SERVICE MANAGER

OCTAVIA WILSON

A little project management saves a lot of fan cleaning.

INSTALLATION COORDINATOR

BIANCA BATISTA

A badly planned project will take three times longer than expected – a well planned project only twice as long as expected.

FIELD SERVICE MANAGER

MARC RODRIGUEZ

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time. The last 10% takes the other 90%.

HOA & SALES ADMINISTRATION

BRENDA DANIELIAN

Hi, HOA? Removed the dead ant on the right side patio and all the pictures in my home comply with the art etiquette committee's requirements. What color are my shoes?

SALES SCHEDULING COORDINATOR

EREN SAHIN

Your call is very important to us, please enjoy this 40-minute flute solo.

SERVICE COORDINATOR

TIFFANY PALMA

"Need a foot rub?, call service."

The app opening page !

gtag('config', 'AW-974350807');